Saturday, November 17, 2012

Been Here Yet?

I love healthy food. I usually hit up Catch A Healthy Habit (mmm, super yummy try the Spring Fling smoothie or Tara juice or Spring Rolls) or The Stand (Almond Pate Collard Wrap or Sweet Potato Soup - it's all good) in Fairfield for juices and vegan fare and now just fell in love with Embody in Westport. The food at these places costs more because of the ingredients and process. I got a juicer and it is such a pain to clean out that I would gladly pay the price. Maybe I am just lazy.

Anyway, Embody is right by Bridge Street next to the Dunkin Donuts (which, btw, charges a full dollar more for an iced coffee than exit 19 D&D). The nice part is that it offers a ton of protein options, including salmon and chicken, which is great if you are not strictly vegetarian or vegan.

You can eat in or take out. They have fresh juices, smoothies, salads and salad wraps. Everything I've had is delish, even the cayenne pepper drink I ordered by accident.

Recommendations include: The All Green w/ginger and lemon, GT Surge, The Jolt, Embody House Mix, Tuna Salad and the Cali Love. But I don't think you can go wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment