Friday, November 16, 2012

Hello, Blogosphere!

The other day when I was getting a well-deserved manicure at my favorite spot when I decided to start a new blog focused on local happenings. Sort of like favorite places, favorite faces, etc. I have a personal blog to chronicle special moments in raising my two girls, but this is going to be different. 

It's not really a confessional, but it sounded like a snappy title. Work with me!

Three days later, here we are. Hopefully it will help people discover new things around town. In no way am I trying to compete with Patch or other local bloggers, just wanted to add my 2 cents. Hope people find this a good resource and maybe I can learn some new places from you guys. Ok, that's it for now. 

Time for baths and Friday night take-out decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment